New, Samsung Laser Toner Cartridges Promo Offer

New, Samsung Laser Toner Cartridges Value Pack Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Ref CLT-P4092C [Pack 4]


New, Samsung Laser Toner Cartridges Value Pack Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Ref CLT-P4092C [Pack 4]


Samsung Laser Toner Cartridges Value Pack
I have always used the value pack cartridges for my Samsung printer and in the past have always found them acceptable.
The yield has always been stated as 1000 pages with no proviso.
With the latest delivery I have noticed that they now state 1000 pages at 5% coverage and that the actual cartridges are considerably thinner than those purchased previously

I await results to see if the yield is less than previously attained.

Product Features

  • New Samsung Laser Toner cartridges CLT-P4092C


Product descriptions
Description : These are genuine Samsung toner cartridges - CLT - P4092C. This is a four colour Toner Cartridge Multipack, black, magenta, cyan and yellow. The black toner cartridge was opened by mistake, it has not been used and is brand new. I have a new printer and no longer need these toner cartridges.

Click here for more info


Click here for Top Price

Komentar