Round Pedestal Basin & Close Coupled Toilet Complete Bathroom Suite Set CS613A
Product Features
- 10 Year Warranty
- White high gloss glaze finish
- Soft closing toilet seat
- W.D.I dual flush mechanism
- Kit Includes: Toilet pan, seat, cistern, pedestal, basin bowl and manual
Product descriptions
Description : Modern Toilet & Pedestal Basin Bathroom Suite This beautifully designed two piece basin and toilet set offers a modern look at an affordable price. It features a high quality basin and a close coupled toilet with a top of the range W.D.I flush mechanism. This bathroom suite is manufactured from vitreous china and coated in a high gloss glaze to ensure a long lasting gleaming finish. All iBath bathroom suites include a 10 year guarantee for your peace of mind.Toilet Features:Close Coupled Toilet with CisternW.D.I. dual flush mechanismMade from high quality vitreous chinaWhite high gloss glaze finishSupplied with fitting instructions10 Year WarrantyBasin Features:Wall mounted basin bowlFloor standing pedestalSingle tap hole for modern monobloc mixer tapMade from vitreous chinaSupplied with fitting instructions10 Year WarrantyPlease Note: Does not include taps & waste Toilet Dimensions:Width: 420mmDepth: 645mmHeight: 775mm Basin Dimensions:Width: 540mmDepth: 437mmHeight: 825mmPlease Note:...

Komentar
Posting Komentar