POWER MAGNET STORE 10 of 1" Dia x 1" Thick (25mm) Neodymium Neo Rod Magnet. Super Strong Pull approx 25Kg Disc Round
- Pack of 10. Grade N38 Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets
- North & South Poles are on 1" (25.4mm) circular faces
- Each Magnet Has a Pull Force of Approx 25Kg!! VERY POWERFUL
- Size 1"(25.4mm) Diameter x 1"(25.4mm) Thick +/-0.1mm
- Triple Plated in Nickel Copper Nickel to protect from the elements
Description : Neodymium Magnets are the strongest magnets currently available. They are approx. 10x more powerful than the old ceramic type. Neodymium magnets (AKA Neo, Rare Earth, NIB, NdFeB), invented in the 1980s, are the strongest and most affordable type of rare-earth magnet. They are made of an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron (Nd2Fe14B). Neodymium magnets are used in numerous applications requiring strong, compact permanent magnets, such as electric motors, hard drives, magnetic hold downs, jewellery clasps and power generation (wind & hydro turbines). They have the highest magnetic field strength and have a high coercivity (which makes them magnetically stable). NdFeB magnets have a curie temperature of 80 degrees Celsius. Neodymium magnets need to be plated to protect them from corrosion. They are brittle by nature and break easily if allowed to slam into each other or any other item for that matter. We have many other sizes / shapes available in our amazon store. If you have a particular...