TS411 Exhibition TV Stand for 32" to 60" Plasma LED LCD TVs, Tilt Up / down 15°, Maximum Height 140cm, Vesa up to 600x400mm ( Heavy Duty Steel Exhibition Display TV Trolley w/ Shelf )
- Heavy Duty TV trolley with free-moving wheels, ideal for mounting tv to show your adverts in high street shops, exhibition halls, shopping malls ...
- Steel shelf for DVD player/Blu-Ray player/laptop computer, extra shelf also available for £19.98 each
- VESA-compliant TV bracket for 32" - 60" plasma/LCD TVs (*pls TV compatibility notes below)
- Allcam / Ehome will provide 5 years full warranty in UK; Easy to assemble; fittings & assembly instructions included
- The perfect TV Floor Stand for popular TVs like: Panasonic TX-40C300B, TX-40CS520B, TX-40CX680B, Samsung UE40J5100, 40H6200, UE32J5100, Series 6 H6400, Sony KDL-40R453C, KDL-40W705C, SEIKI SE39UY01, Samsung 43J5500, Samsung 43J5500, LG 42LF652V, 42LF561V, 42LF580V, 43UF770V, Samsung UE40K5100, Panasonic TX-40DS400B, Sony Bravia KDL-40RD453, Sharp LC-48CFF6001K, Blaupunkt 49/235Z, LG 43UH603V, LG 43LH604V, Panasonic TX-49DS500B, LG 55UH605V, Hisense 50, Panasonic TX-50DX700B
Description : The Allcam TS411B television trolley is ideal for business or individuals looking to showcase their adverts, display information or videos, but with the flexibility to move the display around. This black TV stand features a stylish gloss finish and is constructed of a sturdy cold steel, being designed for maximum stability and durability. The TV height can be conveniently adjusted up to a maximum height of 1.5m, and can be angled by up to 15° vertically. The TV stand features a shelf which is ideal for carrying DVD/Blu-Ray players or a laptop in a stable and secure manner. An optional extra shelf which can be conveniently attached to the stand can be found here and purchased for £19.98 per shelf. FAQ Q: Is the Allcam TS411B Compatible with my TV? A: The Allcam TS411B TV stand is suitable for the vast majority of TV's with screen size 32" to 60". The TV uses a VESA mount which the vast majority of modern TV's use, and this consists of 4 threaded holes in the back of your TV. If the ho...