Hand pierced Fret Sawing rectangular Moroccan antique brass solid copper table lamp - L14 H35 D14 cm -
- Authentic Handmade fret-sawing Moroccan table lamp from solid copper in Marrakesh
- Hand pierced from solid copper metal, Comes wired with British Standard electrics
- Hand finished Antique brass colour, The design of the fret work varies
- SIZE L14 H35 D14 CM - Easy fittings -
- Dispatch immediately, IN STOCK , A true piece of Moroccan Fret - sawing art.
Description : Our Moroccan Fret Work lanterns are hand made in Marrakesh/Morocco using solid copper sheets. Whole lantern design is printed on the metal sheets in the first stage, then cut into the required pieces for each lantern design and shape, then hammered following the prints to create the mystical piercing when illuminated. At a final stage, pierced pieces are soldered together with glass panels at the same time. The lantern is then sealed and finished at a traditional electroplating unit to give the dark antique brass look. The entire crafting process involves traditional tools only and no machinery has been used. Lanterns come as a shade only. Fitting into the ceiling requires using the existing suspended wires into the lantern. For maximum shadow on the ceiling, we do recommend to use a clear bulb of a maximum of 100Watt. A True piece of art. The design and size may vary slightly.