“Aberdare Avenue” Four Time Zones Cast Iron Mantel Clock in Brilliant Silver
This clock is unique, masculine, well crafted and solid. I like the individual calming but not too loud tick from each clock, a huge thank you for something different.
- Utterly timeless, these beautiful clocks could be from anytime between 1956 to 2056! A perfect blend of achingly cool retro design and modern minimalism.
- Universally complementary to any interior, these will suit classic, contemporary and every decor inbetween!
- Four clocks set in four different time zones will render these clocks a wonderful gift and keepsake for fond travelers and vintage lovers alike.
- Elegant design masks the deceiving weight; 3.3kg! The quality will not disappoint.
- A superb decoration for your desk or shelf, just wait for the comments from your friends & colleagues!
Description : A robust cast iron frame surrounds this elegant and contemporary mantel clock.
Each of the four clocks can be set to different time zones and makes for a beautifully unique interior feature.
The time piece has a matte silver finish lending a sense of modern style to any room.
The clock face has been adorned with wonderfully subtle roman numerals and two hands in a midnight black.
Dimensions (approx) :
Height: 175mm (6.9")
Width: 520mm (20.5")
Depth: 80mm (3.1")
The story of Black County Metal Works began over twenty five years ago with the dreams of one man, Mr Eric Schubert, a highly skilled metal worker who lived and worked in the Black Country. His passion in life was metal and the many wonderful items that could be created from this versatile raw material. Although he is now retired, the business and passion has passed to his son-in-law, whose own father was both an engineer and designer, and his grandson. Family ties are still very strong ...