Kärcher K2 Compact Home Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
CARRY WITH CARE
Bought it on impulse as patio looked a mess and borrowed Karcher a bit tired! Great to use, patio looks 100% better. Took about an hour to brush cleaner into it and then "Karcher" the area. Both power lances work well with very good pressure. First time use be patient as it takes a couple of minutes or so for the full pressure to materialise. For the price an excellent product. Would recommend to prospective purchasers. Ordered Thursday p.m. arrived Friday p.m. Marvellous. Easy to assemble, clear instructions. Up and running in about 15 minutes. The T150 surface cleaner is not too brilliant, use the two lances. Only one downside. The CARRYING HANDLE!!! It just clips on to unit but tends to come off when carrying. Not good if carrying from height!!!!! As I can't see any reason to want to remove it ever I have super-glued it in place. Hopefully end of problem. Just a little niggle, easily sorted. Overall, a good lightweight unit which does exactly what it says on the...
- Compact, powerful and lightweight
- Lance, trigger gun and cable storage
- Detergent suction tube for the application of detergents
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Water inlet filter prevents dirt particles from damaging the pump
- The K2 Compact Home comes with a 2 year warranty
- Every Kärcher Pressure Washer is individually tested before being allowed to leave the factory
Description : IDEABRIGHT LTD Description
Karcher K2 Compact Home Pressure Washer 110 Bar 240 Volt
- The Karcher K2 Compact Home Pressure Washer is a small, lightweight unit, suitable for occasional usage for light tasks.
- Complete with a patio cleaner and detergent package, the K2 Compact Pressure Washer is ideal for cleaning small patios and decking as well as garden furniture, bicycles, cars and motorbikes.
- The K2 has a large cable and hose hook for a neat storage solution, and has an upright construction.
- A detergent suction tube allows application of detergents and a water inlet filter prevents dirt particles from damging the pump.
- The pressure washer has an automatic start/stop motor when the trigger is released, and a rotary on/off switch.
- Max pressure: 110 bar.
- Flow rate: 360l/h.
- Motor: 1,400 Watt.
- Max water feed temperature: 40°c.
- Area performance: 20m²/h.
- Hose Length: 5m.
Supplied with :-
- One way lance.
- T50 T-racer p...