Echo of Deco Art Deco Inspired Pair Of Ocean Liner Ornaments
Another well designed and executed display piece
Was well recieved when I gave for Father's Day.These book ends are certainly weighty enough for that purpose or to put either side of eg. a picture inclining inwards or out.A very strong stylized,condensed form,with particular praise for the wave and bridge detail and the sloping black body work which gives depth.
- Echo of Deco Art Deco Inspired Pair Of Ceramic Ocean Liner Ornaments
- Individually Handmade & Hand Decorated in the UK
- Hand signed by the maker and bears the distinctive Echo of Deco backstamp for Authenticity.
- The height of each ornament is approx 17cm by 13.5cm wide by 10cm deep.
- This sale also includes an attractive and collectable Echo Of Deco hand signed and date numbered certificate of authenticity.
Description : This is a pair of stylish and attractive ceramic ornaments in a unique Art Deco inspired Ocean Liner design. Each ornament has been hand glazed in a combination of Echo of Deco's own Ivory white glaze with hand decorated highlights of red and black with sea birds detail and mottled green sea base which together just scream out 1920's Jazz Age and complements the geometric design of these ornaments very well. The inspiration for this pair of matching ornaments came from the White Star Line and Cunard's great ocean liners built during the classic Art Deco age of travel. These pieces of individual ceramic art were designed and handmade at the Echo of Deco Studio / Art Pottery in the UK. Founded by the British ceramic design team Russell and Malcolm Akerman the Echo Of Deco studio is a contemporary ceramic studio specialising in designing and individually hand making unique ceramic objects inspired by the classic Art Deco style. Echo of Deco have collectors in Canada, America and Europe as...