Vax Floor 2 Floor Total U86-PM-Te Upright Vacuum
UPDATED FEB 2015
Been using this for a while now and it's still going strong. Floor- to rug- to floor. Perfect.
Yes, modern. We have a mixture in our house of tiles, wooden floor and carpets of various lengths. This little minx is made to cover all those tasks.
I know size isn't everything, but the cord is huge. It meant that I didn't need to unplug it when hoovering downstairs and then up. (I know it should be vacuuming but everyone uses the expression hoovering)
PREVIOUS ONE WAS A DYSON
This gave up after 8 years and two house moves.
This is a tad lighter and easier to manoeuvre than the Dyson.
HUGE HUGE SUCTION
For it's size and price the suction was impressive.
Picks up so much hidden dirt from the thick carpet I thought we must be filthy animals. (we're...
- Features flexi floor head technology - allowing you easily to adjust the floor head height just by turning the dial. Idea for homes with carpets and hard floors
- Large dirt container - Ideal for large homes and for less frequent emptying
- Extra long hose and cord reaches right to the top of your stairs and means you're not changing power boards between rooms
- Comes with TurboTool to help remove stubborn pet hair from upholstery and carpets
- Eco Designed - This vacuum has been designed and engineered in line with EU energy regulations to showcase energy efficiency and performance
- Two year UK Vax guarantee for complete peace of mind