Tower T11002 Gluten Free Digital Bread Maker with Nut Dispenser Featuring 17 Different Settings, 1000 g Capacity
I've had a perfect bread everytime
I've had a perfect bread everytime. It is true that the recipe book is probably not as good as some of the other manufacturers, but I have my own recipe book and it works a dream in this machine. I really like the breadmaker and would highly recommend it. Tower is a good company and I also like the 3year warranty that comes with the product. I have tried some of the other features and it worked very well too, the only thing that didn't work for me was the yogurt making, although I did put in flavoured yogurt instead of bulgarian. I would highly recommend this breadmaker.
- Optimise your home-made bakes with 17 variable settings, including soft bread, multigrain and gluten-free
- Easy to use 15 hour programmable timer
- Add nuts and seeds to your bread bakes with the additional automatic nut dispenser
- 60 minute warming function to keep your baked bread at optimum temperature
- Bake loaves in various sizes ranging from 500, 750 and 1000 g
Description : S/S housing with dull polish for no fingerprint markings with 17 Automatic programs including fast bake. Loaf size selections - 500g/750g/1000g (1.0lb/1.5lb/2.0lb), 15 hours programmable delay timer, 60 Min keep warm function, 15 Min power interuption back up system. Adjustable crust control - light/medium/dark and automatic dispenser - dispenses contents at the right time. Touch screen buttons with internal lights and large viewing window and LCD display.